Download (436 MB)
Realistic traffic 6.0 For Euro Truck Simulator 2 V.1.37.XX
Please, do not upload the mod to another server, respect the author's original link.
- Complete mod instructions in Spanish, English, German, Russian and Polish.
- Compatible with Drive Safely (Sound Fixes Pack) modifications and Cip.
- If you use Sound Fixes Pack, you have to put Sound Fixes Pack on top of this mod.
- Place this mod on top of maps or AI traffic mods.
- The mod, contains the base game traffic + added traffic.
- Compatible with all maps and all dlc's in the game.
- Compatible with all AI traffic packs-mods.
Changes in V 6.0:
- The additional sounds of traffic were momentarily removed, in future updates the sound version will be recreated, at the moment only one version is created.
- File update for stable version 1.37.
- More than 200 files have been modified, eliminating obsolete engine_torque attributes.
- Fixed Shadow occlusion texture of the caravan.
- The generalized traffic on the secondary roads was reduced.
- The spaces between the traffic of secondary roads were expanded to be able to overtake.
- Added Fiat Regata Mare.
- Improved recovery of AI after accident.
- Deleted traffic_data_update.sui file
- Compatibility with Sound Fixed Pack of Drive Safely.
I want to make a special mention to my coworkers, cip and drivesafely. They are the only ones who work in this section for traffic sounds.
- Complete list of AI Vehicles added to mod.
Bmw e66 Citroen BX, Citroen C4, Citroen 2Cv, Citroen Gs, Citroen Sm, Citroen Zx, Dacia 1300, Dumont 47, Fiat Regata Mare, Mazda CX3, Quad Kvadro, Renault 9, Renault Scenic, Renault 11, Renault 18, Taxi Ford Crown Victoria, Toyota Land Cruiser, Tractor, Volkswagen Beetle 63, Volkswagen Golf, Volvo XC70 Volvo XC70 with Skin Race, Yamaha Wolverine X2. Mitsubishi Fuso (3 different Chassis),
Busscar Panoramico dd 6x2 (6 Skins), Marco Polo Paradiso G6 1800 6x2 (10 Skins), Marco Polo 1800 8x4 (17 Skins), Ikarus 255 (12 Skins), Temsa Opalín (50 Skins).
File Weight: 436.5 Mb
Credits. Sounds: Cipinho, kriechbaum, Drive Safely
Models: Scs, AlexGold, Jazzycat, pete379jp, TrafficManiac.
Testers: Cupido, Alejandro R35.