Download (304 MB)
Updated up to ets2 v1.35 and DX11 requirments.
Tested on ETS2 v1.36
- Freightliner mod dealers;
- 3 cabins: 70'' Mid-Roof and Raised Roof Sleepers, 84'' Raised Roof Sleeper;
- 3 interiors with its variants;
- Basically 2 chassis: 259'', and 275'' 6X4 chassis (depends on the mod version);
- Paintjob support;
- Advanced Coupling System support;
- Its own trailer cables;
- Its own tuning;
- Tires and Freightliner covers included;
- DLC Steering Creations Pack + Steering Wheel Knobs included;
- DLC Cabin Accessories support (some items included);
- SCS Horns support;
- Warning flags and front banners included;
- Small lights included;
- Presented in Trucks Gallery;
- Added to Quick Jobs.
Skin pack for the mod is provided.
BSA Junk Yard Revision notes:
- Based on Freightliner Classic XL mod V2.1 edited by Custom Truck ets2 for ets2 v220.127.116.11 and Freightliner Classic XL mod V2.0 Official by odd_fellow for ets2 v1.5;
- Updated: up to ets2 v1.35;
- Fixed: models and collision corrections, DX11 adaptation;
- Added: 84'' Raised Roof Sleeper with its interior, 275'' 6X4 chassis for basic version (all the other versions have more chassis types), steerable lift axle, trailer cables, multiple shadows for some details and for all the accessories, some items of cabin accessories, SCS horns support for Mid-Roof cabin, collision models for all the headache racks; license plates, side boxes and battery boxes, side straps/flares, vents and rivets for the sleepers, plastic rear fenders, lift axle fenders, roof wings for Mid-Roof variant, beacon, warning flags, front banners, smoke for all the variants of exhausts; new variants of rear lights, tanks, hood mirrors, headache racks, painted variant of airfilters and of lightbars for them, painted dash panel.
- Revised: truck, interior, accessories models and files, coupling system, collision models, shadows;
- Changed: mod structure and internal name to prevent the mixing of Classic XL with other mods on Freightliner trucks, roof of the Mid-Roof variant, powered axles.
- Deleted: redundant, unused and some irrelevant for ETS2 files.
Credits: odd_fellow, Enigma