Select Language

flag en  flag pl

Facebook
Odsłony: 10197

Credits: AlexeyP

Download (109,5 MB)

Mod is suitable for SCS Scanias R/S, RJL`s Scanias R/S/T. GT-Mike`s P/G cabins also supported.
Compatible with 1.22.x of ETS2, but it should work on older versions too. Please keep original download link!

Key features:
Based on real interiors;
New improved dashboard in HD. Changed gauges, dials, symbols, warning lights etc;
Most of interior textures changed on HD ones: plastic/fabric/leather/metal materials, tachograph, interior lamps, window controls buttons, badges, floor mats, sleeper, various decorative elements etc;
Added reflections for windshield (interior view);
Added one more mode for windshield wipers;
Improved headlights and headlights housings, fog lights, visor lights, blinkers, latereal lights, tail lights, Scania badge, grill, factory doorsteps, mudflaps, mudguards, truck catwalks, various stickers, fuel tanks, battery etc;
New HD version of outside interior textures;
RHD and LHD compatible.

Installation instructions:
1. Extract scs file from downloaded archive to mod folder of ETS2;
2. Open in-game mod manager and enable "Scania trucks interiors & exteriors improvements pack" mod;
3. If you want to use this mod with RJL`s and GT-Mike`s mods, enable it with higher priority or you will not see any improvements!;
4. Play!

Donate
All my mods are free to download and will be distributed this way in the future too. Hovewer, If you appreciate what i`m doing and want to support my work, you can transfer any amount of money, using PayPal on this email: Ten adres pocztowy jest chroniony przed spamowaniem. Aby go zobaczyć, konieczne jest włączenie w przeglądarce obsługi JavaScript.
All donations are voluntarily! Every donation counts! Thank you!